EKOLOT is independent, self-financing company.
Company director: Henryk Słowik
He is responsible for company general operation, including marketing and supplies.
Chief designer: Jerzy Krawczyk
62 years old, graduated from Warsaw Polytechnics - Aircraft Design Department. 35 years of experience in designing aircrafts. He worked as aircraft designer in Mielec, where he took part in works on M-15, M-17, M-18 and the first version of IRYDA (design of undercarriage). Then he worked in WSK Krosno, where he worked on his first prototype of ULM aircraft. Unfortunately, due to economic reason, the airplane was not implemented for production. He also designed Puchatek, a two-seat training glider, which was certified in Australia, USA, Britain, Russia and former Yugoslavia.
Following Krawczyk projects were developed in EKOLOT:
- JK-05 Junior - high-wing, two-seat monoplane ULM
- JK-05 L Junior - high-wing, two-seat monoplane ULM
- KR-01A Elf - one-seat ULM
- KR-030 Topaz - cantilever high-wing monoplane ULM
- JK-04 (design stage), low-wing monoplane ULM